Parents & Counseling
- School Plan
- Title I
- Your Right to Know
- Parents Right to Know letter | los Padres derecho a conocer la carta
- Parent Involvement
- School, Family, Student Compact | Acuerdo de Estudiante-Primaria-Familia
- Student Code of Conduct | Código de Conducta del Estudiante
- Parent/Guardian SIS Access (HOW TO) | Cómo Registrarse Para el Acceso de Contacto
- New Bridge Communication with Parents
- Kindergarten Round Up and School Choice Information
- Back to School Information & Suggested Supply Lists
- New Bridge Uniform & Dress Code
- Drop off & Pick up information
- Cold Weather Information
- Additional Parent Forms
Ogden School District and its schools support conservation through decreased use of paper communication and increased use of electronic communication. Electronic communication is particularly vital in the event of an emergency.
Parents and guardians are urged to provide a phone number (preferably a cellular phone number) and an email address to their student's school and to update the school any time the phone number or email address changes.
Parents and guardians who do not currently have an email account can learn how to create a free email address by clicking here.
Las instrucciones en español para crear una dirección de correo electrónico gratuita se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí.